CARING FOR YOUR ITEM
Please note, Gold plated is not solid gold. Each item is 18k Gold plated. Plating is a process where a layer of gold is placed on, to coat the surface of another metal, In this case brass. As the jewellery is not solid gold, extra care should be taken to maximise its lifespan.
CLEANING & STORAGE
- Lightly wipe your jewellery with a cloth after each wear to remove any unwanted chemicals on the surface of your jewellery, ensure this is not a polishing cloth as it will strip away the plating. use a soft jewellery cloth or cotton ball.
- If your jewellery needs more cleaning you may clean it with warm, soapy water. stay away from jewellery cleaners and antibacterial soaps which may have certain components that will just make your jewellery tarnish more quickly.
- To avoid scratches, put your jewellery back into its original avenue designs jewellery box or store it separate from other types of jewellery you have.
WHAT TO AVOID
- Do not wear your avenue jewellery when swimming, showering and sweating profusely. This will affect the lifetime of your jewellery, as it will tarnish and wear quicker.
- spraying perfume when wearing the jewellery, spray perfume before putting on your avenue products. This will ensure that the perfume does not react with the metal.
- Do not put your jewellery on after applying lotion or moisturiser. wait a few minutes for the ointment to be absorbed.